Cape Town Programme 2019 - Saturday 2nd November
NEDBANK AUDITORIUM, CAPE TOWN.
We are delighted to announce that MICHAEL POLIZA will be giving the keynote at this year’s Wild Shots event, happening in Cape Town on Saturday 2nd November!
This year’s programme includes:
- Eyes over Africa – how my life changed through photography Michael Poliza (Germany)
- Getting to know your subject – intimate experiences with great white sharks Chris Fallows
- Avoid the Traps – five mistakes even the pros make! Villiers Steyn
- Into Extremes – shooting adventure in the wilderness Jacques Marais
- From Blurry to Fine Focus – my journey to becoming a pro photo guide Aubrey Tseleng (Botswana)
- Who Dares Wins: risk taking and rewards in wildlife photography – Janine Krayer (Germany)
- Capturing the Kings of Kafue – my Zambian story Isaac Kalio (Zambia)
- Done with mirrors – the pros and cons of going mirrorless Garreth Fisher
- Moving Pictures – Photos and Film from Wild Shots Outreach Mike Kendrick
- Living in the Anthropocene – documenting humanity’s greatest challenge Ian Michler
- Aerial Art: A Journey of Discovery Jay Roode
- The Last Elephants – photographers collaborating for conservation. Colin Bell
Please check back as we finalize the day’s timings…….
As always the day will end with a wine reception, kindly hosted by Bouchard Finlayson wines.